Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that regardless how to get an idea patented good understanding you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a complete collection of providers not wanting to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent idea, but when they do a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent invention, and it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to take the risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as it can.